OH WAIT thats what this whole blog is about! haha. Well these are things that make me happy when I am down, next time your upset maybe you should try to cheer yourself up with these remedies...
(1) First and foremost, LAUGHTER. laughter is the best cure for feeling sad. Get out an old joke book, some pictures of when you were young and thought you were the bees knees or what a Chris Rock/Lee Evans sketch...
(2) Dance! Dancing is one of the funnest (and healthiest) ways of de-stressing! Stick on a tune like Beyonces- Single Ladies or the new song by the Pussycat Dolls- Jai HO!
(3) Think about your most favourite places in the world and imagine yourself there (again- if applicable). My favourite place in the world is California in the US of A. A beautiful state with some iconic landmarks, and brilliant shopping! (top pic: the Hollywood sign, bottom pic: the Santa Monica pier by sunset!)
(4) Picture your deepest clothing fantasies, if I were allowed two items of high end fashion it would definately be a pair of these devine Spicy Heels by Louis Vuitton and right now I can't decide specifically which piece (its between the centre and far right garments) from the Balmain fall 09 collection, this certainly perks me up to imagin what I would wear these delicious pieces with!
(5) Many people have the weakness of comfort eating when they are down, but hey thats why its called a weakness, your allowed to do it still (but unfortunately regarded as weak for it haha), my two food items that make me smile are good old battenburg and a crunchie bar, by classics and loved by all. ESPECIALLY MEEEE!
(6) Also when I'm down, I have to still put make up on or put on nice clothes its just something inside of me that screams: "The world is not over what if someone were to see you like this!" SO I love to dress up, and this is my favourite dress up ever (ok it was not when i was down but for my best friends birthday party) but I went as 'Audrey Hepburn', or more accurately, 'Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys starring as Holly Golightly'....
(7) This one kinda links with 6, but when I feel down i try to reinvent myself! and Nothing says that better like a brand spanking new haircut, and that is what I am doing tomorrow- going to have my hair done by my lovely hair stylist Cat.
(8) Talking of cats, seeing mine stretched out in a comfortable and comforting position makes me smile, I always take a picture of my pussycat when he does something cute or funny just so that I can remember it in future and.... :) SMILE.


No comments:
Post a Comment