I love all these blogs i'm finding on which all the sassy ladys take pics of their hot outfits each day. These are giving me some serious inspiration... I have these hot outfits concocting in my mind however there are setbacks such as (a) i can't find exactly what i want (b) i don't have enough money to afford exactly what i want... and (c) both of these problems!
This first set of hot outfits that I adore are from
BEBELICIOUS ♥:

These two outfits are fierce! I love the trousers on the left, especially with the bright yellow shoes! The outfit on the right is everything that I love, top,skirt&shoes i<3them. align="center">.
.
.
This sexy boho outfit is hot!!! Them sexy heels we saw in the pic before again, teamed with some skinnies and a boho embroided top! this girl is on fire!!
.
This sexy mexican blouse has been teamed with high waisted trousers to create the boho look in a smart way, love the aviators and hair :)
.

HOT HOT HOT!! i love this mix! The floral dress with the vintage boots! <3>
.

This feather necklace is completely divine! I totally makes this smart black and white combo rock! Apparently its handmade, i would LOVE to own one of these!
.
I love this tight black dress with the wellington boots! It's completely unconventional and you may get a few raised eyebrows walking round with wellies on in the sun, so make sure its not a 25 degrees day! But other than that who cares?!

This outfit is soooo cool because its an oversized tshirt over a flapper dress, so the fringing falls out of the bottom and looks completely rad! I love it!
Jordan, Emily & Febrina YOU GIRLS ROCK!
XO
1 comment:
Oh my God !
thank you Lana !
:))
Post a Comment