Saturday, 13 June 2009

ICE CREAM & slumdogs.

So.... once upon a time there was a young girl, she was happy, and bright and had AMAZING fashion sense (joke), she had one problem however, her tonsils hated her.
Whilst growing up there would be days where her tonsils were riddled with bacteria (how gross).

The moral of the story, yesterday was one of those days for me.
I was completely disabled, I couldn't talk, walk, eat and when I woke up I couldn't breathe. It was horrid. All because of two little lumps at the back of my throat. What are the point of tonsils anyway if you can have them removed??!?!!?!?!?!
POINTLESS!!!
My main problem was the lack of food, all I could manage was a milkshake, my mum made sure it was the most fattening one she could find I think. And when I have a lack of food, I get grotty... very grotty, and because I was ill, I was just so weak.
Watched Slumdog Millionaire. It was good. I still think The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was better though.
Felt a little bit better today and ventured out in my Mummys new car (its a convertible!!!) to Starbucks. I have never savoured a frappacino so much!
This is pretty much an exact version of the outfit I wore today, the only thing different is the bag and love ring!

Shorts & Jumper- Topshop. Sandals & Bag- Miss Selfridge. Belt- Dorothy Perkins. Wishbone necklace- Vintage. Love ring- farfetch.com (my version is from Accessorize)....


When I showered, did my hair and make up, then got dressed this morning, after yesterdays 'hideously ill' look, I felt like I had just stolen my mojo back from evil Dr (errr) Evil.....
Ooooo and I won a leopard print top off ebay today. I should so stop with the leopard print, I know its so wrong, but I just love it. Oh well, we all have our flaws....

SMILE XO

No comments: