There's nothing better than healing the heart with some delicious cookie dough Ben and Jerry's. I watched a trillion films, bought lots of clothes online, i worked and got drunk after, i screamed when i got mad, i laughed when something was funny, and i hugged my friend who comforted me. Overall, everything you need after a break up.
So today is a new day, the start of a new week, and the start of a new chapter in my life.
I booked a flight to Scotland to see my best friend in Aberdeen. Whilst it doesnt exactly sound like the craziest place, every second spent with S is hilarious. I can't wait to see her, it's been toooo long.
I'm going to LDN (london) tomorrow with my pal, should be fun, however i'm slowly rinsing all my summer saving and i'm only on week 2 out of 17. Going to have to get some more work shifts if i plan on maintaining this horrendous (but beautiful) shopping habit.
Last week was a sad week, the passing of the two Icons, Charlies Angels beauty, Farrah Fawcett and King of Pop, Michael Jackson, were both extremely upsetting for many. My thoughts are with their families. R.I.P. x
My new obssession is ice cream and ice pops. I had these delicious mango smoothie ice lollies and they were theeee best! they nearly beat nobbly bobbly's in the taste stakes. However Cookie Dough remains my number one is the ice cream tub charts. haha.
I also started to DIY my blazer jacket, putting studs onto the lapels (is that what they are called? :S ) however its proving to be tricky, and takes ages! OH AND i broke two nails doing it, which is rather annoying!
It's so hot in England (well my part anyway) right now, i'm sitting in my room with my fan on as its just too hot outside! Listening to a bit of George Michael, how brilliant.
Love to you all.
SMILE. XO

No comments:
Post a Comment