I watched Sex and the City again today, and fell in love again, with all the wonderful clothes. I have particularly started obsessing over studded belts, like the one that Carrie wears like all the time through out the movie. So anyway I started my hunt and this is what I found....
I thought how perfect would all these belts go with this beautiful dress from brownsfashion.com at only £160....
My fave belt there is the one in the bottom left corner, black suede studded belt from ASOS, only £15. Can't wait till I get some money so I can go on a shop shop shoppy spree. (I'm going to label this as a holiday investment- I said I would not spend anymore money now unless its for holiday....)
For now my friends, I sleep. Happy dreams about everything beautiful.
SMILE XO
P.S I'm smiling, lots.
I got given my mums car today! She got a new one, so I now own her old one. Which isn't a bad thing. It's a beauty, a little red peugeot 306. I'm calling her Ladybug. XO

No comments:
Post a Comment