I am so sorry that I have been so incredbly lame and not posted for a few days, it has been very hectic for me....
-weds: a spot of shopping early AM, then revision all day at the LRC (college library), and then BRITNEY (who was fab-even though she didn't sing live)
-thurs: Revision all day at the LRC, then out with a gal pal for a few drinks
-fri: Revision all day at the LRC, then work in the evening.
-plans for today: to update you lovelies with some happy happenings (such as my new purchases), revise some more (I'm retaking an exam on World War I literature, it's truely fascinating), see the friendboy and then work again tonight. Tomorrow no doubt will probably just be all revision. BOOOOOO.
Right now I'm just looking at car insurance and BLOOODY BLIMEY! It's so expensive, I currently pay a ridiculous amount a month, but once I have my own car I will be paying an even more ridiculous amount, which quite frankly I cannot afford.
Oh isn't life even more interesting when you don't have a lot of money.
Well anyways, I shall be uploading some pics of my crapola cam later and shall post them for you, if you don't read this post then I do not blame you- a post with out pics, how dull of me.
SMILE :)
Saturday, 6 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment