Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Love. With a hitch.

Hello, thought I had abandoned you ey? Well I'm really sorry for the lack of love but I've been being a really good girl revising and what not for these extremely important exams coming up. So please, I beg, forgive me :)
Well I haven't got much today apart from this hilarious set of illustrations entitled 'I love you but..' I selected a few of my fave to show you, but to view the whole picture book go HERE.



'I love you but...' is a hilarious project by Alex Holder and Ross Neil, who made this picture book about the moment in a relationshop where you realise you don't love someone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you. When it bothers you so much it actually makes you physically cringe, you know it's time to say; 'I love you but...'.


Have you ever had a love like that? Whats the funniest excuse you've ever given for a break up?
I once went out with a guy who was so infatuated with history (particularly the Tudors) that he would never stop going on about it. When it came to breaking up, the words 'obsession' and 'unhealthy' popped up....
Anywho, Shakespeare is calling me, TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION.
Wish me luck with my horrendous exam tomorrow (believe me I need it, failing is the only option right now.).... Fail to prepare, prepare to fail and all that jazz.
SMILE XO

No comments: