Jasmin & I, just before the show, we were quickly grabbed by our great friend and fabulous photographer Lily to get a snap of us. Oh boy were we busy, but we had such a great time.
There was a champagne and strawberry reception but we grabbed a few glasses to give the models some courage before the show ;)
One of our fabulous models being made up by our equally as fabulous Benefit make up ladies, so so many people kindly donated their own time to help us out with the fashion show. I am so thankful to them for helping us to make it such a success.
Another one of our beautiful models having her make up done for the big show! They looked so beautiful, I was so proud of them, I quickly caught like 10 seconds of the catwalk show and a tear fell down my cheek. Quite sad really!
The final pic of the 'before the show' episode of photos, another of our models having her hair done by yet another fabulous individual who gave up her time to be a hair stylist for the show.
You like? More photos added soon.
SMILE XO

1 comment:
Hey, congrats on the show!!! You and Jasmin look amazing! This is such a good experience that you can always remember. I wish i had the guts to organise one myself as it would be a dream come true for me...
Post a Comment