Awww, she's sooo cute. Sister or neice?
Wow, she is amazing! It is a trip the amount of Joy children can bring in to a family!
She's my first neice! She's just perfect, and I'm just so shocked at how amazing the human body is that you can create a little person inside you! Yes, 18 years old and I'm still on just grasping the idea of reproduction haha. Thanks guys x
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww, she's sooo cute. Sister or neice?
Wow, she is amazing! It is a trip the amount of Joy children can bring in to a family!
She's my first neice! She's just perfect, and I'm just so shocked at how amazing the human body is that you can create a little person inside you! Yes, 18 years old and I'm still on just grasping the idea of reproduction haha.
Thanks guys x
Post a Comment