Wowzers. Just wow.
So much has happened in a space of 48hours! I went on my hot date, which was perrrrrfect. And then, I got my results!
I got a B in Media Studies (YAY), in Government and Politics I got a C, then in English Lit I sadly got a D, but that doesn't matter, is still a pass at the end of the day!
But the even bigger news of the day is..... drum roll please....... I'M MOVING TO LONDON!!!!!!!
I got into London Metropolitan University, to do a joint degree in Public Relations and Event Management!! I return from L.A on the 16th September and then move to uni pretty much straight away! Its going to be an amaaaaazing year!
XO

3 comments:
I'm taking all those lessons for AS level this year, and i'm quite looking forward to them!
And London, Wow that will be fun!
Great blog.
x
CONGRATS gurlfriend!!! I've been dying of suspense since your last post and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack when i realised you had a new post up. If i happen to come back to London i'll let you know :). Have fun in LA!!!
Thanks so much guys! Means alot!
This means that there is going to be a lot of homesick blogging from the end of September! Im going to be in the big bad world of London, even though I only live 40miles away now, I don't go there every week, so to live there is going to be mad! I'm going to have to get the tube and stuff like that! haha how crazy! X
Post a Comment