Thursday, 13 August 2009

'the show' photo episode


Today is actually the Miss Teen Queen Finals, the competition that all the fashion show efforts were in aid of. So a big shout of to Jazzy Fizzle my besty bestest friend, I hope all your dreams come true today baby!

The pics above are of the actual catwalk show, my photographer has only sent me 30 photos at the mo, so these are all the photos that even I've seen! I hope you like them :)

Have a lovely day, and SMILE, because you can. XO

(19days until California!- I still want tips on the coolest places to eat, the greatest places to shop and everything in between please!)

4 comments:

Dani said...

hi darling! your comment absolutely made my day! i'm currently living in LA with three 20-something guys... shopping for me is a real rarity. however, the flea markets are really great. you gotta go! i went to this bar called "the griffin" last week and that was really cool as well. very gothic looking... kinda felt like i was in hogwarts or something haha

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Unknown said...

love the pics xoxoxo

Annie said...

These pictures are amazing! I love the dress in the third picture.

avs said...

Thanks for the comments lovelies!
Annie, the dress that you liked is from Warehouse. The model totally rocks it doesn't she!?