Since you've been gone, I've lost that chip on my shoulder.
Since you've been gone I feel like, I've gotten older.
- Lily Allen
I feel like I'm in a tropical paradise. I'm free, as a bird. I'm swimming in a pool of crystal clear blue water. I'm bathing in the rays of golden glowing sunshine.
The fashion show is coming up very fast 4days until its all over. I'm trying to make sure I think of this as fun, and not getting stressed, but lets just say its hard...
L.A is coming up just as quickly, only 30days until I'm on that aeroplane, all by myself, setting off on this big adventure, of fun, shopping, and getting that one step closer to fulfulling my dreams.
Another big date that is coming up is my A-Level results day. The 20th August, I basically get told whether I am allowed to go to university do to the course of my choice at the places that I want to.... Its a day I've been dreading for pretty much the last two years, and its coming and theres definitely no escaping it. Its going to be one of those moments where you really realise how hard you have to work to get what you want in life.
Sorry for my philosophical rant there. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
SMILE, because it uses less muscles than frowning :)
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment