I'm wearing a blazer, kaftan kinda thing, jeans, and some really hot new heels. You like?
Blazer- Dorothy Perkins
Kaftan- Zara
Jeans- Forever 21
Heels- Next (The Runway Collection)
Bag- Primark
So what do you all have planned for today? I'm gonna go for a run in the rain, and then get to work sorting out this fashion show, got to make posters and flyers.
10 DAYS until the fashion show.
35 DAYS UNTIL L.A!
Smile! XO

11 comments:
lovely heels girl. and i love ur bag!
www.helenskie.blogspot.com
Rocken' outfit! :) you bag really bump's it up a notch. :)
I love blazers - and those shoes are fab xoxoxo
Thanks girlies, I love blazers, with a pair of heels you can wear virtually anything in between! xo
P.S thatsorad, the bag was only £6 from Primark!
I'm definately loving the look. I'm a simple chic look kinda girl and you hit it perfectly here. I have to say i miss shopping at Next and New Look for shoes. They always seem to have fashion forward designs at very affordable prices.
Ooh I'm loving your style, especially your blazer. What's your fashion show all about?! Ooh good luck with it! The interview is for something not so glam but nicely paid in an engineering firm-eww!
Have a fab week and good luck with the show, I want to see photos!
xoxo
cute look! i love blazers. :)
GREAT BAG!
ONE LOVE,
JOWY
WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM
LOVe the heeels!
adorable, the shoes are so cute!
xx raez
THANK YOU LOVELY GIRLIES!
Post a Comment