Friday, 24 July 2009

I SAY: GO HERE.

I vote that you check out some of these awesome posts.
Inspiring. Beautiful. Enlightening. Thought provoking. a few words to describe some of these.

Enjoy.

Over at 'a girl's notes on style'- girl crush alert! some model obsession.
Emily from 'Cupcakes and Cashmere' is remembering every little girls dreams- Dancing Frills.
'Elisabeth Isabelle' being very inspiring- Some chic stylings.
The one and only 'FashionHppieLoves' shows us how to do star style- Copycat style done to perfection
At 'Luxenoir' three items equal chic- Simplicity to the max. Beauty to the max.
'Miss at la Playa' shows us who to look to for grace and poise- An iconic female. (Theres also parts I & II)
'Pretty Exquisite' gives you- an order you couldn't and wouldn't refuse...
and finally 'The Clothes Horse' tells us all about non outfit repeating with- One red dress = Fabulousity.

(list from a-z. no favouritism going on up in here girlies.)

This is a random request, I have only ever read one guys blog, and that's Ryans. If any of you know of any other guy blogs, I'd be intrigued. Lemme know. Muchos gracias bitches.

SMILE (because you want to- not because you have to.) XO

p.s, sorry for this post not being my own material, I'm uber busy with the fashion show (13 DAYS!!!) I thought I would inspire for once with other peoples materials you may not have seen before! LOVESICKLES.

No comments: