Wednesday, 8 July 2009

crazy times ahead

WOW. I'm organizing a fashion show.
Yep you did read it right! I am so nervous, but this will work and be amazing! I'm doing it for/with my bestie, Jaz. She is a finalist for the Miss Teen Queen UK 2009 competition! In the competition there is a section where you have to raise funds for a charitable organization called the Phillip Green Memorial Trust, which help disabled children to lead a normal life. So I am putting my PR skills in to practice, (ok I have none so far but hey this is what I am going to uni to study so hopefully I shall do a good job!)


The Manager of the nightclub where I work has agreed to let me have one of the rooms called ENVY, for the night for FREE! How incredible is that!! So hopefully it will be a success, we have a lot to do considering it is going to be taking place in under a months time!!

I am currently looking for clothing boutiques and stores to either lend us a few garments or donate one garment, which will then be showcased on the catwalk, and if donated will be auctioned off at the end. What do you guys think? I also need to create a logo sort thing to be a letterhead for all of our correspondence, as we are going to be very busy bees these next few weeks travelling around and having interviews with shop buyers, managers and potential sponsors!

If you are creative and fancy trying to create a logo then email me and I will give you the deets and requirements. Anyone who attempts this will be my best friend forever :)


Hopefully this will now explain why I am going to be very blog very far between. Lots of Love. SMILE XO

source

No comments: