Sunday, 26 July 2009

I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are some pics from my amazing trip to California last year to visit my family. AND GUESS WHAT! I'M GOING BACK!

Since I was a little girl I always dreamed of living in America, then my mum got married and my step fathers family all live in America. So now I have a free place to stay any time I can afford a plane ticket to California.

I'm so excited about the trip this year though! I've had a stressful year, what with college, my exams, breakups, hook ups, more breakups. Its just been chaos!

I'm heading to LAX on the 1st of September, my flight lands at approx 14:35 in the afternoon. And guys I'm so excited. On my old blog I posted the run up and how excited I was, as I don't hav that blog anymore i'll just have to do it on here instead! There will be a countdown, all my feelings and all my preparations, after all, this is what this blog is all about, my mission to get out of England and into warmer climates with endless opportunites.

Love to you all, SMILE! I am and probably will be for the next 36days!
XO

11 days until the fashion show!
36 DAYS UNTIL I GO TO CALIFORNIA!

p.s To any of my love American readers!
I'm going to L.A by myself this year (I normally go with the parents), and staying with my two 20 something year old cousins, do you have any tips of cool places, cool things to do whilst i'm out there? I'm out there for 2 weeks! Love to you all xo

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

lucky girl!
have fun for me in california !!!

avs said...

I will definitely try to! Thank you x

yiqin; said...

I want to go overseas!!