You know when you can't stop thinking about someone, and you're constantly wondering if they are thinking about you? Man I hate that.
Work was horrid last night, I just wanted to go home the whole time. Shortie woke me up this morning, LIVID! only had 5hours sleep. Going to the cinema with Tash to see My Sisters Keeper this afternoon, I'm writing myself a memo to not overload on the mascara and eyeliner!!!
I really wish I were happier right now, so this film probably isn't the best idea! I am really depressed that I am not going away on holiday, every year for the past 15years I have been on holiday, sometimes upto three holidays a year- yes that is quite priviledged, but that's what you get when you divorced parents and two families, and this year I'm not even going on one! So Scotland is my only 'get-away', yay.
I'm really upset about the friends situation also, you know you have those friends that you thought you were tight with but leave it all down to you to maintain the relationship? ....
Well I hope you're having a fabulous weekend at least... SMILE XO


No comments:
Post a Comment