...I couldn't stop myself from browsing the net... and I found some delicious items of clothing that WILL be in my wardrobe one day!
Designer:
This beautiful sequin dress is by Matthew Williamson on Net-A-Porter, costs only £1,850. So maybe I would need to save up for a little while to acquire this dress then............VS. High Street:
Some thing a bit more reasonably priced...

This sexy sequin shift dress is from Topshop, priced at £75.
Designer:
These chic shorts are perfect for those hot summer months...
From Net-a-Porter, these Chloe shorts retail at £805..
VS. High Street:
Or you could opt for the cheaper version from ASOS...

At £50 a go you could by 10 pairs!!! And still have money over...
Designer:
Some sexy Louboutin's to wet your daily shoe appetite...

These fringed beauty's are £625 from Net-a-Porter.
VS. High Street:
Or- a cheaper (and slightly tackier) version...
These shoes are from only $33 from here. (Also available in grey.)
The final pieceis both designer at a definate high street price which we all love, you may recognize it from Matthew Williamson's summer collection for H&M, which hit stores on 23rd April, nearly a month later the items from the collection are going at extortionate prices on sites like ebay.
If you were lucky enough to get down to H&M's flagship store in Oxford street last month then you would have been able to buy this beautiful peacock pendant for only £14.99.
Personally I think Mr Williamson is crazy! I would have paid alot more for something so hot!
What are your plans for the day? Your outfits?
I'm sinning today, and outfit repeating big time, I was running so late this morning that I just had to grab what I knew looked good. I'll be round to your blogs throughout the day as I'm going to no classes today so no doubt I will be just browsing blogs all day!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the post. Let me know (via the reaction buttons and comment box- you know the drill).
Take care. XO

No comments:
Post a Comment