Saturday, 9 May 2009

When celebs go hating...

According to MSN today, Lily Allen went on a rant about two of my fashion idols, Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham branding Cheryl as "stupid, superficial, as ugly outside as inside." and Victoria as a "monster".
Now, I'm no genius, but who is the one that goes around promoting themselves as superficial and a monster? Not the two WAGS thats for sure.
I don't dislike Lily Allen, but I do think that the woman goes around looking for fights, and loves to make enemies. And that my friends is NOT COOL. do you agree?
I thought I should represent Lily Allens personality with a picture. Funnily enough it is a picture of herself! The pic was taken at the Glamour Awards. Ok where shall I start? With the hideous bubblegum pink hair or that freakin awful dress????????? I'm sorry but who would design a dress with dying deer on it?! Some people are a bit twisted.
Anyway, have a lovely saturday :) XO

1 comment:

Febrina Adiputra said...

i don't hate her too, but sometimes she's just too rude.