...To the newish blog, you may notice the difference in URL, colours, and title... and hopefully after we get into the swing of things you may also notice the change of direction in post topics!
I have literally been non-stop lately, May and June are always busy months for me as I'm still at college, but this year especially as I am doing my exams to get into university. BIG important stuff!
I have recently rocked some hot outfits, but each time forgotten to take a picture for you all to see! I suck at this game!
Also I have some questions for you genius bloggers out there, if you could help me with a few answers that would be excellent!...
1. What programme do you use to edit your photographs?
2. How did you build up your large reading audience?
3. Any ideas or design ideas for my blog header? I can't seem to do one because I'm using only paint to create any header images.
...Any answers to those questions would be fabulous help!
My week this week was hectic, I had college 5 days, and then went out on wednesday night, got a tad drunk and paid for it the next day!
Here's a picture of me and my best friend:
Anyway what are you upto this Saturday? I have work again tonight! But before that I'm going on another date, which means yet another hot outfit to conjour up. I think I may be heading over to Bebelicious, Art of Jordan, and Chictopia for some inspiration!
Who and what inspires you for outfits?
Comment away guys, oh and it would be a great help if you could click the love, like or boring buttons below this post as it will give me a hint of whether this direction is going the right or wrong way!
Love to you all. XO

No comments:
Post a Comment