Sunday, 31 May 2009

an outfit...

Oh please excuse the shocking quality of these two pictures, they are not good photos in every way shape and form! But I was quite liking this outfit so I had to take a pic for you guys to tell me what you thought of it. I wore it out when I went to the pub for drinkys with my boyfriend, I had doubts whether it was too casual for drinks...?

The cardigan is from Zara about two years ago, the dress I bought from the British Heart Foundation charity shop, about 10 sizes too big and it was knee length when I bought it! I altered it to make something a bit cuter for outfits like this... The tan belt and tan shoes are both from Primark.
SMILE. XO
p.s sorry again for the shoddy photos!

1 comment:

Snippets of Wisdom said...

Hey! I've just seen your comment on my blog - www.snippetsofwisdom.com - I knew the month of May would be impossible but now i'm back to regular posting. Tons of inspirational posts & images every week! Wanna swap links?