This is my favourite look out of the pics I chose for today. The simplicity of this look is what makes it rock for me, the way her hair is scraped but with the sunglasses. The oversized scarf and top with the skinnies and boots. I love everything and would be eternally grateful if I were given this outfit haha.
Outfit number two, again is very simple yet sooooo chic! I love the oversized bag, ripped jeans and flats. This outfit would be very simple to re-create. Me likey.
Outfit number three again simplicity is the key, a fur coat with leggings and a pair of killer wedges all come together perfectly for Ashley. Adoring her style more and more by the second.
This fourth outfit rocks because of the booties we see again the oversized bag with skinny ripped jeans, but the boots are incredible. Yes please. Lets see if the closet angels could do their magic and let these boots appear there tomorrow!
This final outfit I just wanted to get a picture of to further stress how beautiful and sophisticated Ms Ashley Olsen is, there is no tacky bone in the young lady's body, she is all class and looks a vision in this beautiful The Row gown at the Costume Institue Gala. .
All of these photos are borrowed from brilliant Olsens Anonymous, a fabulous site with beautiful pictures of the Olsen sisters, and their inspirational outfits. (Go check it out, you'll be hooked like me.)
.
Anyway, if I had Ashley's wardrobe I would need a spectacular closet to keep it all in, so if you click here you can see Joanna Goddard's article on fabulous New York closets....
.
I hope you all had/are having a fabulous day, mine was rather dull, but I remembered for tomorrow, I have some photo uploading to do. Yay. I'm off to sleep now, so I'll see you all tomorrow. Lots of love. XO
.
P.S remember- Smile, its infectious xo
.
P.P.S I saw this gorgeous Kate Moss for Topshop dress in about three different weekly mags and they all quote different prices, but I found it here on topshop.com and its only £40!!! What do you think of it??? xo

No comments:
Post a Comment